You may be interested in straightening the alignment of your smile, but at the same time, you may want to avoid the extra dental visits, brushing hassles, menu restrictions, and impact on your appearance that come with metal braces. Many of our patients express hesitation over getting orthodontic treatment as adults, but it is never too late to improve your smile. Whether you’re a teenager or a grandparent, the benefits of having a straight smile and aligned bite are worth it.
A Beautifully Straight Smile at Any Age
SureSmile® Clear Aligners for Teens and Adults
There are several alternatives for clear aligners these days. At Chichetti & Patel Dental Wellness, we have chosen SureSmile® for several reasons:
- SureSmile Aligners are versatile. They can correct not just crooked or misaligned teeth, but they also correct overbite, underbite, cross bite, and gaps between teeth.
- SureSmile’s expert lab personnel can customize a treatment plan that is unique to your individual anatomy and gets the results you expect in the least amount of time possible.
- SureSmile allows for fewer office visits. Metal braces are bonded to your teeth and need to be adjusted or tightened frequently. SureSmile provides you with several sets of aligners that you change in the comfort of your home about every two weeks.
- SureSmile patients can also take advantage of the patented SureSmile® VPro™ High Frequency Vibration Device that improves the fit of your aligners and reduces discomfort in only five minutes per day.
- Even after your treatment is complete, a SureSmile clear retainer and whitening kit will help you maintain that perfect smile.
SureSmile & Composite Fillings
What to Expect with SureSmile Clear Aligners
SureSmile clear aligners are cost effective and comprehensive. Treatment time will depend on your individual case, but overall, you will spend less time using clear aligners than you would wearing braces.
A straight smile is not just aesthetically pleasing, it is easier to keep healthy. When your teeth and bite are in perfect alignment, you will have less difficulty brushing and flossing, and you may even notice less pain, discomfort, or tension in your jaw.
Cost of Treatment
Treatment cost will also depend on your individual case. However, you can expect to pay a similar amount for traditional braces. SureSmile clear aligners are an investment in your health, and you may have a Health Savings Account or Dental Insurance that can help make treatment more accessible. In any case, we will work with you to devise a plan that fits your budget.
At Chichetti and Patel Dental Wellness, our dentists and team can see you for an appointment for SureSmile® clear aligners in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Joe Chichetti or Dr. Reena Patel can help you decide if this treatment is right for you.
Call 704-233-3430 today to schedule your appointment.
Jenna's SureSmile Journey
Have you ever wondered what treatment with SureSmile Clear Aligners looks like from start to finish? Thanks to our Front Desk Coordinator, Jenna, now you can go on a virtual SureSmile Journey!