Even when you don’t have a specific problem with your teeth or mouth, you should be visiting your dentist at least every 6 months for a checkup and cleaning. If you stick to a regular hygiene appointment schedule, when a problem does arise, you will know about it early, when treatment is usually relatively simple, minimally invasive, and economical.
Your dental health is important!
Qualities to look for in a General Dentist
What do you want in a general dentist?
- Helps you keep your mouth healthy and cares about your overall health as well as our oral health
- Gives great advice on how to best take care of your teeth at home for optimal health and wellness
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of modern dentistry so that you don’t have to see different specialists for different problems
- Capable of treating toddlers, teens, parents, and grandparents with the same level of expertise
- Makes only the most relevant treatment recommendations when you need them
If this list checks all your boxes, then Chichetti & Patel Dental Wellness is the place for you.
Outstanding Care for Everyone
You deserve a caring and compassionate dentist who understands your personal needs and will treat you with the utmost respect. You also deserve a dentist who is knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest dental techniques and technology. You especially deserve a dentist who can treat every member of your family with the same expertise and gentle touch.
At Chichetti & Patel Dental Wellness, you get only the best for you and your entire family, from regular cleanings and checkups to tooth extractions and beyond. You can rest assured that you and your family will be expertly taken care of.
As a general dentist in the Charlotte, NC area, we offer a variety of services to our patients of all ages, including:
What are you waiting for?
Dr. Joe Chichetti and Dr. Reena Patel are dedicated to helping you keep your smile healthy for a lifetime. We will work with you to create individualized treatment plans that will help you achieve your smile goals as well as enjoy all the benefits of long-term oral health.
Call Chichetti & Patel Dental Wellness today at 704-233-3430 to schedule an appointment with our dentists and learn more about general and family dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina.